Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 7 Progress Report

Day 7 (August 4) - A decent writing day where I actually wrote a complete scene and am working through a second one. But I've been easily distracted all day, and go out of my way to look for distractions. And I caught up on Naruto episodes (I watched 6 today!). I was bothered in one scene, in episode 118, where a dog was scared off by Juugo. It ran away barking. Which is very strange, in my experience with dogs. My dog only barks when she chases things. I mean, I've never seen her flee for her life before, but if I had to guess, I wouldn't think she'd bark when she's running away.

Anyways. I clearly need to focus and stop looking for distractions. My sense of urgency has dulled. I need a more immediate deadline. Something like, finish drafting Chapter 4 by tomorrow noon!

No comments: