Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 4 Progress Report

On Day 4 (August 1), I worked on revising Chapter 3. Unhappily, it turned out to be a huge pain to rewrite K's lines. She's such a tightrope act, and it's even harder when I already had good lines for her before. All her scenes in Chapter 3 need to be rewritten. Such a big job, and after only an hour or two, I no longer felt like it. So I went on to Chapter 4. And then did some more story plotting, rearranging of events, and then dipped in and out of Chapters 3, 4, and 5 like whoa. And then I went and downloaded the Barnes & Noble eReader, because I was curious about eReaders. And after that I looked up a literary agency and wasted time. Clearly I was having an unfocused day. So I tried to go to bed early, but I had already taken two naps of one hour each earlier that day (who takes two naps a day, seriously?), so I ended up falling alseep at something like 3 am and dreaming about some terrorist who tried to run me over with an entire train.

Something is wrong with my brain, I think.

No comments: